How to Reduce Severe sweating?
If you want to reduce severe sweating we can provide you the solution to get rid of it. Sweating is a natural way to remove all body toxins via skin pores and also common across the globe. There is nothing wrong if you are sweating however, excessive sweating leads you to irritation while driving a car, typing a keyboard, accessing a mobile phone or writing on a paper. It become slippery, over moisturised if you are suffering from hyperhydrosis. There are many people who has to wipe their hands before every hand shake. There are certain remedies that can help you to reduce severe sweating. Nothing can stop sweating permanently but can reduce it to a certain extent.
Methods to Reduce Excessive Sweating
- Antiperspirants: it is the easiest way to tackle excessive sweating with antiperspirant. It is quite like a deodorant however it’s not a deodorant. Its chemical elements like aluminium directly affects on sweat glands that prevents sweating. Antiperspirant is already used by a large number of people every day.
- Use of light fabric cloth: instead of heavy synthetic cloths light cotton fabric is skin friendly that helps to prevent excessive sweating.
- Avoid hot and spicy food: it’s better to have fruits, boiled vegetables, juice in your plate to prevent severe sweating instead of spicy, oily, fried foods.
- Reduce alcohol consumption: if you are sweating too much, alcohol consumption should be reduced.
- Avoid heavy make-up and cosmetics: heavy make-up should avoid in case of hyperhidrosis.
- Iontophoresis: Iontophoresis is a treatment in which electricity passes through bath water that reduces the production of sweat from sweating glands.
- Surgery: when all other treatment fails sometime doctors suggest surgery in case of severe hyperhydrosis. In this process doctors remove the sweat glands from the body through surgery.
- Botox: it’s a FDA approved treatment that is made from botulinum toxin. Botox injection reduces the excessive sweating.
- Anticholinergic drugs: anticholinergic drugs can be used to prevent excessive sweating. It is available in drug stores that recommends proper prescription by doctor while purchase.
- Take two times shower: two times shower with antibacterial soap can reduce excessive sweating.
Excessive sweating or hyperhidrosis is a skin problem that can be reduced if proper lifestyle follows. In case of severe hyperhidrosis proper consultation with a doctor is needed to overcome from the problem. Get more information about hyperhidrosis treatment here.